29 December 2016
Job: Digital Humanities Asia Postdoctoral Fellowship
Deadline: 17 February 2017
The Digital Humanities Asia (DHAsia) program at Stanford University invites applications for a 12-month Postdoctoral position during the 2017-2018 academic year. This position is funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Sawyer Seminar program, with further support provided by Stanford University. The successful applicant is expected to begin on or by October 1, 2017.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following material electronically (faxed or emailed application materials cannot be considered):
- Cover Letter (2 pages max) describing your research interests to an interdisciplinary search committee
- Dissertation Abstract (3 pages max)
- Research Plan for Fellowship Period (5 pages max)
- CV (5 pages max)
- Sample of Written Work (article length/40 pages max)
- Two Confidential Letters of Recommendation (from faculty members or other appropriate sources)
Applications should be submitted via https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/8685 by 11:59 pm EST on Friday, February 17, 2017.
Questions about the application process should be directed to DHAsia Director, Thomas S. Mullaney (email@example.com) with the email subject line ‘DHAsia PostDoc Inquiry’.
Full Details: https://www.h-net.org/jobs/job_display.php?id=54261